Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Raymond's COVID Update: 10/25/20



Our Covid Journey Day 14

🤍🦋😷Raymond is having a better day today. He is able to speak with a little more ease. Still has to take his time but better. His liver enzymes, lactic acid and other numbers (not going to list them all) are down. He still requires 5 liters of oxygen. The goal is to get the need for oxygen below 3. He is having respiratory therapy, is on his tummy unless he’s eating or drinking. That really helps. He also had cupping! Go figure. How did my woowoo stuff get into the mix?
🤍🦋😷Raymond tells me to be sure I thank you for all the love and prayer you are sending him. He feels it. Cory and I also are filled with gratitude for your continued love and support. Raymond says he is grateful for every breath. He will never take his breath for granted.
🤍🦋😷The adrenaline I’ve been operating from is dissipating. I am tired. I’m headed for a nap. Hold your loved ones close to you. Take not one single moment for granted for in the blink of an eye life is changed forever.
🤍🦋😷Be safe! Use precautions. Distance. Go out only if you really need to. We Love each and everyone of you. 🥰 Thank you for loving us so profoundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment