Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Raymond's COVID Update: 10/22/20


Good morning family and friends. Thank you for all your love and support during this incredibly challenging dance with Covid in which Raymond is currently engaged

After a scary 48 hours, Raymond’s temperature is normal and has been for several hours. Consequently he is feeling much better and is more coherent.
After much research by my Soulsister,
Lynette Setzkorn
, and a little help from my niece
Reeanna Stafford
, we settled on a nanny cam I downloaded from the App Store. What a blessing! I am able to have eyes on and conversation with him more easily.
He is sleeping a lot due to the fatigue. I, too, was able to sleep and feel better this morning. Thank you for your prayer, Love and support. Keep it coming, please. Thank you to my Soulsisters and Soulbrothers that are holding healing, meditation and drumming circles for him, for us. I ask that you hold the vision of Raymond as his whole, beautiful healthy self.
Cory and I hope to get our test results today. We continue to be symptom free.
Please please please be safe. This disease is no joke and no hoax. It is life changing.My hear is full this morning and filled with hope.
🙏🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment