Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

DRUMMING




Just finished drumming. As I drummed today my intention was to send healing to someone I love in Washington DC. As soon as I put my focus on DC, however, I found myself joining an ongoing drumming circle. There were drummers from every indigenous culture on the planet, the Americas, the Aborinal people, the Africans, Europeans. All cultures were represented. And more were arriving each moment I was there. I was initially taken to each of the monuments and war memorials. I saw ancestors of every race and color and tribe holding space, drumming and dancing. It was awe inspiring.

I was told to envision and hold the vision of all world leaders with the shaft of loving Light flowing through them from top to bottom and bottom to top, a continuous circular flow. This light extending deep into the earth and up and out into the stars and beyond. Hold this vision not just for the leaders of the US, but for leaders and those involved with decision-making all over the world. Every country. Every being on the planet. All peoples, all animals, all plant life. All of it. Hold this vision. At the end, I saw drummers drumming on every continent on earth. I saw the Earth enveloped in the Love and Light of this focused drumming and visioning.

Pick up a drum and join this ethereal drumming circle at anytime of the day or night for five minutes, for an hour, or for however long you feel called to drum. And if you don’t feel called to drum try to hold this vision of a shaft of loving, healing Light piercing through the physical bodies of our elected leaders our unelected leaders, those from other countries and of course imagine the same shaft of light enveloping each and everyone of us.

As I finished drumming and sat in the quiet, I saw the Earth surrounded by drummers, dancers, healers. I felt calm and at peace. I felt what this focused drumming and visioning can do for me personally.

As the song says, “Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me...”

And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment