Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

BIRTHING THE LIGHT

The dark road I have been traveling, this desert dweller that I am, has given birth to a great new vibrational frequency of light filled love.

How am I feeling? I realize I have spent 30 years asking that question in my journal and commencing a dialogue not just with my human body but with the soul essence that I am endeavoring to embody more and more of each day. Who knew that union with the Divine Triangle, the Holy Trinity included that oh so important question? Who knew that the feelings that I was always so ashamed of because  I have been told they were bad, were the very ticket to enter into the Wholeness  of who I am. So I acknowledge that I am a spark of the Divine Triangle, the Holy Trinity, the Universe, God, the Quantum Field (call it what you will for it matters not) in human form. I can feel my feelings with the intention of processing them in order to create space for me to embody and birth more of the Light of Love that I actually am.

Such a simple tool yet so difficult to accomplish because we get trapped by blame, shame, guilt, anger, fear. It isn’t that we need to suppress these emotions but that we need to remember who we are and say, I see that I am birthing more Light in this moment of pointing the finger. How do I support myself? I start by saying I forgive myself for forgetting I am the Light. If someone is pointing at me, I say, I see that you are birthing Light right now. How may I support you? And then and only then can our actions come from a place of love, a place of remembrance.

The car crash, the family drama, the chaos of the holiday season, it is like a big bang of new understanding for me. In processing my feelings with my brother,  I got it. The pain in the jaw, the chaos that began on the day before the winter solstice culminating in a message from Spirit on the 26th, all of it finally made sense.

It started with me finally feeling the Being of Light that was coming through. If I need a name for it it is an advanced version of Brother Jesus. Of course it is. When the reason for the season is Brother Jesus. However a much more advanced version than I have ever received and shared.

After I broke through and brought through the first wave, I said to Rich “wouldn’t it be cool if we could sit around and do this with the family? I mean help each other bring through Light in this way. With the understanding that the chaos is up in order to make room for the Light to take its place.”

“What if...when someone is screaming, I could say, I see you are birthing the Light. How can I support you? How can I help you?”

What if...When someone is shouting and pontificating and in self loathing, I said, I love you. I’ve got your back. How do I support you? Phew! This is a big light you are bringing into the world. What if… What if? What if… When I told you that I HAVE been asking for help, instead of being defensive, you said to me, I see that you are birthing light. How may I serve you? What if...I said back, I see you are birthing more Light too. How can we help each other?”

About three weeks ago I asked Spirit, while I was in meditation, how to deal with the anxiety and fear I am feeling over the polarization of our country and this is the answer.  I was asked to go on a media fast in order to silence the chaos long enough to hear. I have been responding with fear, anger and anxiety when the truth is that the players on the world stage are birthing more of the light that they are, they just have forgotten that they are the Light.

The Light they are, perhaps even unconsciously, trying to birth is huge. My response, our response needs to be, how do I help? How do I serve this big, incredible birth of Light that is trying to manifest in each and every one of us on the planet at this time?

I am not just an End Of Life Doula or soul midwife helping to transition others from the physical back into the wholeness of who they are, but I am also a soul midwife helping those in the physical to remember and embody more and more of the great Light of Love that they are while still in the body!

It bears repeating, We, collectively, not just doulas holding space for those transitioning back to Source, are soul midwives birthing Light into the physical!!

So while I cannot, at this time, literally say to someone, Oof! I see that you are birthing Light. I CAN hold that consciousness in my being and not allow myself to get pulled in to the chaos of another being. Birthing is messy business. It does not always look pretty.  It is, however a holy act and we best honor and support ourselves and each other by remembering that WE ARE that great Light of Love.

When I can hold this consciousness, it frees me from the need to respond with anything but the Love of Light that I am! It releases me (human me) from the need to respond with hate, anger, fear, or the need to rescue or fix.  I remember that I am a great soul having a spiritual experience as are they!!

So yes, with this realization, I envision a time when I can see me in a group setting saying to someone, oh I see you are laboring to birth more of the Light of who you truly are into this dimension. How can I support you? I am already practicing it with people who can hear and understand this question when I ask and especially with those who can’t. It neutralizes differences and the need to fix and rescue. AND it frees me to just be the Light of Love that I came here to be.

As a doula I often think of myself as holding space for the process of merging back into the Light. What I am seeing, is that this is the process of holding space while merging with the Light while still in the body.

As I have integrated this teaching into my being in the days since the 26th when it first made itself clear to me, I am finding that it is an exquisite alignment with the Divinity that I am. I find myself being given new ways of saying it and living it.

Spirit reminds me that in those moments when I choose to blame or shame or be angry or defensive, the truth is I have forgotten that I am the Light of Love. I have forgotten that I am Divinity in the body. I have forgotten that the other person is the Light of Love. I have forgotten that the other person is Divinity in the body. I can live the message that the Christ brought. I can thank myself and the other person for this blessed opportunity to remember and birth more Light.

I can say to myself, I forgive me for forgetting that I am a representative of the Divine Holy Light in your presence. I can say, I forgive you for forgetting that you are a representative of the Divine Holy Light in my presence.  And, I can be grateful for the opportunity to remember.

This is not a license to abuse or be abused. This is recognizing it for what it is and choosing to not engage in the old, familiar pattern of conflict and polarization. Speak blessings on to yourself and others.

Choose trusted individuals with which to process your feelings for that is oh so very necessary, and then once safe,having birthed this Light, decide if you wish to continue in relationship with this person or gently walk away saying I forgive you for forgetting you are the Light of Love. Love at a distance. It works with yourself, the ones you love, strangers and right now in this political climate it works to remember that all the players are great souls having a human experience and that they have momentarily forgotten the Light of Love that they are. They have forgotten that they are the Holy Trinity in human form. Judge them not. Forgive them. Forgiving does not mean forgetting. Just as you might burn yourself on a stove you would not destroy the stove. You would forgive yourself and the stove for burning you but you would use it again more cautiously.

Love yourself. Love yourself. Love yourself for you are naught but Love itself made manifest in physical form. Remember to act from the space of union and alignment with the Divinity that you are. And remember that EVERY interaction is an opportunity to Birth more Light.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Raven, I was walking in the woods as I came upon this yesterday. I was in a dark place filled with emotions I didn't want to have, yet consumed by them. My wife had called my daughter in law. We had an update about how quickly my son, who is in hospice care, has declined since we left just last Saturday morning. As you spoke directly to my heart to remember the love and light that I am. The love and light that is being birthed by this challenge. I felt the mood shifting. I realized my son was birthing love and light too. His wife, children, and friends we're all birthing this messy yet beautiful love and light. Just as your writing was allowing me a new vantage point to see the love and light that was all around all of us. We are the love, we are the light. We may lose sight of it at times but it is our very essence. As you said we are birthed from it. It's been nearly ten years since I lost my first wife, his mom, yet I know she is still with us. She is close by him now. He has even spoken of having an appointment he must keep with her. Soon he will be re-birthed into to love and light from which he came. My human side wishes me to see this in human terms of loss and grief. My Spiritual vantage point sees it as a grand reunion with his mother, brother, grandparents, family and friends who have transitioned back into the love and light from which they all came. I thank you, Raven, for reminding me to choose to ”see” love and light in all things, at all times. You are that, I am that, we all are that love and light. All My Love Always, Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my perspective of the evening when this soul came to Raven while I was there to witness it. Keep in mind this is not a literal translation but my understanding of what transpired.

    During our conversation Raven indicated that she desired to get back to the spiritual practice she had recently placed on the back burner, a practice which allowed her to maintain the life balance she typically enjoyed. Her recent health issues, which required major focus, dominated her day as she learned what would become her new normal. Essentially she wanted to speak her truth. She had spent way too much time focused on the day to day chaos of our White House and the tribalization of our two political parties and was feeling unbalanced and drained by it all. This conflict is felt by almost every person in the world. It was time to regain her balance.

    The channel began with what appeared to be a pain pressure point in Raven’s left jaw very close to her ear. Raven came to understand that this pain related to her having to stifle her truth in order to not alienate others who might struggle to understand or deal with the truths before them. Raven’s dentist even indicated that her ability to open her mouth seemed to be diminishing and that somehow made perfect sense in relation to her pain. Her inability to speak her truth freely was physically manifesting by restricting the movement of her jaw.

    As her pain lessened and her jaw became more flexible the energy began to speak through her. I also point out that her physical demeanor and presence changed into a much more masculine one.

    What if?…… What if?…… What if?… instead of feeling anxiety… anger… annoyance.. hatred… towards a person… people in a political party, government, or country… you came to an understanding that they too… just like you are light beings… having a human experience… struggling to birth new light and anchor it onto the planet... that the amount of chaos created is directly in relationship to the amount of light they are struggling with. What if?… What if?… you recognized this struggle and set your intention to support them in their effort to birth this light! What if?… you could imagine a world where every single soul was practicing this support… what kind of world would this be?… what kind of change would this bring about? What if?…

    “That would be amazing”, I replied, “It’s so simple”.

    Simple in concept… difficult to implement.. in your current environment… the energy spoke directly to my response.

    I came to understand that all that is required is to change your perspective and remember who and what you are, a powerful light worker who is also at times struggling to birth new light onto the planet, that at our very core, our very essence we have more in common than what separates us.

    A sense of ease seemed to come from this information! No longer did I need to battle or struggle with those that I felt in conflict with but only see them in a different light. Pun intended. I didn’t need to agree with them only support them as they struggle to birth new light.

    I hope that my experience helps in understanding what was truly a simple, yet life changing message.

    ReplyDelete